Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar 2012

AdventKalendar

With Christmas fast approaching, we are turning our thoughts to this special time of the year and to our traditions.

Since 2008, Whiff of Joy has had a Christmas tradition of its own: The Annual Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar! It is our way of sending special Christmas wishes to our many loyal stamping friends.

For 24 days, an Advent Calendar window will open on one of our Designers’ blogs and you will have the opportunity to win a special Whiff of Joy prize.

Every day from December 1st to December 24th, come here to the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas blog and look for the Advent Calendar posting for that day. You will be directed to the blog posting of the Designer who is opening the window that day. Go to that blog posting and leave a comment and you will be eligible to win the prize for that day!

AdventCalendar200x191

Please help us spread the news by grabbing this logo and linking it to the World of Ideas blog (www.whiffofjoy.blogspot.com) and placing it in your side-bar!

Wishing you all a truly festive holiday season! See you here on December 1st!

4 comments :

  1. Wowwww! Thank you for giving us this chance! The logo is on my blog. Deeply December 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very exciting!!!!
    See you soon.
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw I can't wait! I am sure that we'll get a lot of inspiration. I put the banner in my sidebar. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo exiting. I almost can´t wait to see, what it´ll be about? What a great idea it is, and I´m sure glad, I´ve found your blog here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...